What are „cookies“?
Cookies may be set by the websites you visit („our cookies“) or may be set by an organization that does not own the websites you view („third party cookies“). For example, they may be set up by other websites that run content on the page you’re viewing, or by an independent analytics company. The websites you visit may also include content embedded from other websites, and these websites may also set their own cookies. Websites may use third-party ad networks to provide targeted advertising. These cookies may be able to track your browsing of various sites.
How cookies are divided?
Cookies can be divided according to who places them on the website, ie:
- First party cookies – their validity is limited to the domain of the site you are browsing. These cookies are considered more secure.
- Third party cookies – are placed using a script from another domain. This allows users to be tracked across domains. They are often used to evaluate the effectiveness of ad channels.
This website uses two types of cookies:
Short-term, session cookies – Session cookies are only stored temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when you close the browser.
Long-term, persistent – This type of cookie is stored on your computer for a fixed period of time, depending on your browser settings and cookie settings (usually a month, year or more), and these cookies are not deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are used to identify you from one browsing session to another, for example to store your preferences so that they will remember them for the next visit. You can also delete them manually.
- Be essential to your site navigation or to provide some basic functionality; or
- improve the functionality of our website, for example by saving your preferences. They record your choices (such as your username or language of choice) and allow us to provide a personalized environment; or
- help us improve the performance of our website to offer you a better user experience. The information provided by these cookies is anonymous and helps us understand how our visitors use our website to improve the presentation of their content. These services are generally provided by independent measurement and research companies, so these cookies may be third-party cookies.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Strictly necessary – first pages, short-term. They ensure the basic technical functionality of the website, ie logging in, remembering settings, using services, etc.
- Performance(eg Google Analytics) – first pages, long-term. They are used to generate anonymous statistics about website usage.
- Targeting – first and third parties. They are used for behavioral targeting of interest-based advertising. When an ad has to run (as the main revenue for the site and its content creation), let users / readers see offers that may be of real interest to them.
Important: We never place sensitive or personal data in cookies. None of the cookies we create leads to individual identification of the user / reader, the collected data is anonymous.
Third Party Websites
If you use our partners‘ websites, a cookie may be set by the websites you visit. We do not operate this website and therefore we have no control over the distribution of these cookies. You can find more information about these cookies on the website of the relevant third party.
What cookies do we use?
Strictly necessary cookies
|Cookie key||Expiration||Domain||Cookie type||Description|
|PHPSESSID||Session||www.maxi-auto.eu||First-party||Cookie generated by applications based on the PHP language. This is a general purpose identifier used to maintain user session variables. It is normally a random generated number, how it is used can be specific to the site, but a good example is maintaining a logged-in status for a user between pages.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||6 months||www.google.com||Third-party||Google reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed for the purpose of providing its risk analysis.|
|CookieScriptConsent||1 month||www.maxi-auto.eu||First-party||This cookie is used by Cookie-Script.com to remember visitor cookie preferences.|
|Cookie key||Expiration||Domain||Cookie type||Description|
|_ga||2 years||.maxi-auto.eu||First-party||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports.|
|_gid||1 day||.maxi-auto.eu||First-party||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It stores and update a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track pageviews.|
|_gat||1 minute||.maxi-auto.eu||First-party||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites.|
All of the above cookies are used only for the purpose listed in the table.
We use Google Analytics
Google Analytics is enhanced with related advertising features provided by Google, namely:
- Impressions on the Google Display Network,
- Remarketing (showing ads on the content network based on products viewed),
- Enhanced Demographic Reports (reporting anonymous demographic data). See the Google Terms of Service (https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=cs).
We use Advertising Partner cookies
With the DoubleClick cookie, Google and its partners can show ads to users based on their visits to our site and other sites on the Internet. You can opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based ads through the Settings Manager ads.
- Types of cookies used by Google (Category of use: Advertising)
- DoubleClick Cookies
Third-party cookies or third-party ad networks may also be used to serve ads on the Google Network. You can visit these third party sites and opt out of interest-based advertising (if your supplier or ad network offers this option).
- Data usage policy
- Cookies and other storage technologies
- Change targeting ads by non-Facebook activity
- Facebook Advertising Preferences
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
- Behavioral advertising and cookies
- Unsubscribe from Seznam.cz Behavioral Ad
- Seznam.cz Technical Support
Changes to cookie settings on your device
If you want to modify your cookie settings on this page in any way, click on the bar at the bottom of the page and go to the Settings tab, where you can turn individual cookies on / off at will.